What you will learn in this course?
• > Understand different lifecycle of business and its got linked with dividend policy.
• > Analyze how and why some companies are performing outstanding in interest of shareholders by not paying dividends at all.
• > Read the company’s annual report and company performance with confidence.
• > Recognize the market forces that can affect a company’s power to sustain in the market.
• > Examine inspect and survey a company’s motive and competitive power in a fundamental way.
• > Analyze and examine the restrictions of non-financial analysis method for your company and also the limitations.
About this course
As an investor or as a share holder of a company, how often do you find yourself lost in between companies past data and analysis management when you try to read the company’s annual reports? How often are you able to generalize and decode how a certain market event will affect a company’ performance and future? How do you know whether a company has the right policy of dividend for you as a company’s shareholder or not? Does a particular company have a progressive competitive advantage that allows the company to be profitable for you as a share owner of a company for many years down the road?
When it comes to fundamental analysis of a stock, most of the courses in the market would talk about ratio analysis, financial analysis, efficiency ratios and PE ratios. Yes, these are definitely important for picking of stocks but what about the qualitative and quantitative factors of the company? Qualitative factors will provide better insights knowledge into what will happen into the future when analyzed in combination with other methods of analysis.
This particular course will start off by teaching you about the basic business life cycle. Then we move onto more complex, more compound power and competitive analysis. And finally we will end off the course with 3 quality case studies that will give you exposure about different scenarios.
There are many other courses running in the market about the same where you just hear demonstrator talking endlessly and not giving actual real life examples how things actually work, and you only able to see text in their power point presentation and nothing else, this course is not like that. This course will include images, charts diagrams animations and various other interactive techniques to help you understand the various concepts easily.
Click the link or image below to access the course contents: