What you will learn in this course?
> The fundamental of moat based value investing which is also utilized by great investors. Get an associate investment framework to estimate various stock concepts.
• > Process of identifying whether the business will be able to sustain its growth or not.
• > Evaluating the management of the business looking forward to investing in.
• >For interpreting Financial Statements and having the best performance of any business this course will help you in doing comprehension of common size and ratio analysis.
• > Comprehension of Financial Statements, Balance sheet, Income Statement & Cash Flow Statement, Financial Ratio Analysis, activity ratios, liquidity ratios, solvency ratios, and valuation ratios.
> Value investing strategies of Benjamin Graham. For evaluating stocks complete investment framework is explained.
> Identifying the company’s capability to sustain its growth or not? In Value Investing, the idea of a Margin of Safety.
• > Detecting all possible frauds before investing, which is possible by considering red flags.
About this course
Value investing isn’t just about buying undervalued stocks; it is more involved with the fundamentals of a company’s business than its stock price or market factors affecting its price. Additionally, it is related to identifying quality stocks which are stable in trading below their potential.
There are two wide strategies for wealth creation within value investing which are used by renowned value investors. To identify value stocks this book delivers a comprehensive investing framework and covers these investing strategies. This course is ideal for you if you may perceive the key ideas in value investing and accomplish financial freedom.
In this course, for your success in value investing, you get a basic understanding of financial statement which is incredibly vital. For value investing, a long-term strategy is incredibly essential. At the top of this course, for having long term investment, you can evaluate any business which has a complete value investing framework. This course will also guide you when to exit your investment in a stock. Moreover, Value investing is all concerning in finding undervalued stock prices.
Click the link or image below to access the course contents: